Norwood and Callington, SA
Residential property and residual land lots
The Security Properties comprise a prime residential property in the sought after residential suburb of Norwood in Adelaide, SA and additional security from five (5) parcels of residential land in the small rural settlement of Callington which is approximately 50km from the Adelaide CBD.
The Borrower Group has various business interests in South Australia including a construction company, interests in mining and a rural hotel.
The Manager has assessed the financial position of the Borrower and Guarantors as part of its credit approval process and is satisfied that they are collectively financially capable of supporting a loan of this nature.
The Loan is anticipated to be repaid from the sale of the Security Properties.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 58%.
- The Target Return is 4.90% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by multiple joint and several guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower and other related party entities.
- Interest for the initial 6 months of the Loan Term has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 26 August 2021 to 25 August 2022.
Target Return4.9% net
Loan to Value Ratio58%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.