The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a residential property on a 727m² block in the established bayside suburb of Henley, NSW, approximately 10km west of the Sydney CBD.
The Security Property comprises a split-level residence originally constructed circa 1990’s comprising 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a 5 car garage. The Property benefits from dual street access within a quiet residential location. The upper level includes a large east facing balcony overlooking Wallumatta Bay with distant views of the Sydney CBD.
The Sponsor is an experienced property investor and developer with past projects comprising hotels, office buildings and health facilities both in Australia and Asia. The Group is currently completing a multi-staged, mixed-use development on 2.5ha in regional NSW.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 5.15% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by personal and corporate guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit with the Manager.
- The Loan Term is 18 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 23 September 2021 to 22 March 2023.
Target Return5.15% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.