Box Hill VIC
Commercial office building - future development potential
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a 2 level commercial office building with future development potential in the established suburb of Box Hill, VIC, approximately 14km east of the Melbourne CBD.
The site is approximately 1,483m2 of land zoned 'Residential Growth Zone'. It is situated centrally within the health and education precinct of Box Hill, with the Box Hill Hospital and Epworth Eastern situated within 100m.
The purpose of the Loan was to assist with the acquisition of the Security Property.
The Security Property is located approximately 400m north of Whitehorse Road, while being approximately 500m northwest of the Box Hill Railway Station and the Box Hill Central Shopping Centre. The railway station provides direct access to the Melbourne CBD.
The Security Property suits future redevelopment, being situated within the Box Hill Activity Centre, Precinct F, which encourages high density development. The adjoining site has approval for a 14 level residential apartment building. The Borrower intends to apply for a permit for commercial high rise targeting the medical/health market.
The Borrower Group is a highly experienced property development and investment group that specialises in the medium density and high density commercial and residential development space. The group holds significant commercial real estate assets from which it generates substantial income that will be used to service the Loan.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 5.35% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage, multiple joint and several guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest is to be paid by the Borrower monthly in advance. The Manager has assessed the financial position of the Borrower and Guarantors and is satisfied that they are financially capable to service a loan of this nature.
- The Loan Term is 18 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 19 November 2021 to 18 May 2023.
Target Return5.35% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Minimum Initial Investment$10,000
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.