South Kingsville, VIC
Future development site
The Loan is secured by first registered mortgage over a well-positioned industrial property recognised by council for residential re-development and subject to rezoning and Planning Approval located in South Kingsville, VIC.
The Borrower Group are part of an established and substantial specialist finance group that are experienced property investors.
The underlying Security Property is a 21,566m2 site zoned industrial IN3Z, that following an extensive planning process is expected to be rezoned for residential use to allow the development of approximately 100 townhouses. Improvements on site currently include four (4) industrial sheds however deemed to have no added value.
The purpose of the Facility is to refinance the existing DMIT loan as well as extend the Term for a further 12 months to allow for Council approval of the site rezoning from industrial to residential.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 5.25% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest for the Term of the Loan has been lodged on deposit.
- The Loan Term is 12 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 29 November 2021 to 28 November 2022.
Target Return5.25% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.