Multiple tenant retail property
The Loan is secured by a first registered mortgage over a single level retail outlet in the established commercial precinct in the Bendigo CBD.
The property is prominently positioned within the Bendigo CBD, with frontages to Lyttleton Terrace and Williamson Street, opposite Bendigo’s General Post Office.
Six (6) of the seven (7) occupancies are leased, and generating passing income. The only vacant shop is currently being advertised for lease.
The Borrower intends to hold the property in the medium term as an investment property.
The Borrower is an active property investor and experienced architect, that specialises in multi-unit residential developments, high rise and commercial buildings.
- The Loan was advanced at a Loan to Value Ratio of 65%.
- The Target Return is 5.70% p.a., net of fees and expenses, and is paid to Investors monthly in arrears.
- The Loan is supported by first registered mortgage, multiple joint and several personal and corporate guarantees and a General Security Agreement over the Borrower.
- Interest is to be paid by the Borrower monthly in advance. The Manager has assessed the financial position of the Borrower and Guarantors and is satisfied that they are financially capable to service a loan of this nature.
- The Loan Term is 18 months, subject to early or late repayment, from 21 January 2022 to 20 July 2023.
Target Return5.7% net
Loan to Value Ratio65%
Minimum Initial Investment$10,000
Full details, unique to each investment, are provided to Investors in a Supplementary PDS. These detailed Supplementary PDS’s are only available to Investors in Balmain Private.
Start now by investing in an individual loan to commence building your own first mortgage investment portfolio with Balmain Private.